This blog is for those who loves, misses Jimi.He gives new ways to the blues rock and fantastic sounds. If you think like this you are in the right place.Jimi, we miss,love and want your sounds and lyrics.The world is missing JIMI HENDRIX.
Photobucket

domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

TEN YEARS AFTER LIVE


Ten Years After to good regarding woodstock with your set of hits, playing at the altar...oppps the filmore east. The best ever live album of th group:

CD1:

1) Love Like A Man; 2) Good Morning Little Schoolgirl; 3) Working On The Road; 4) The Hobbit; 5) 50,000 Miles Beneath My Brain; 6) I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes;

CD2:

1) Help Me;2) I'm Going Home; 3) Sweet Little Sixteen; 4) Roll Over Beethoven; 5) I Woke Up This Morning; 6) Spoonful.

TYA-Fillmore East cd1-I




TYA-Fillmore East cd1-II



TYA-Fillmore East cd2-I




TYA-Fillmore East cd2-II

Nenhum comentário: