This blog is for those who loves, misses Jimi.He gives new ways to the blues rock and fantastic sounds. If you think like this you are in the right place.Jimi, we miss,love and want your sounds and lyrics.The world is missing JIMI HENDRIX.
sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010
JIMI HENDRIX AND JOHNNY WINTER JAMS
Jimi and Johnny at Record Plant Studios, NY, may 7 , 1969.
set list:
1. INSTRUMENTAL JAM
2. EARTH BLUES JAM
3. THINGS I USED TO DO
4. INSTRUMENTAL JAM
5. THINGS I USED TO DO
( 320 kbps)
line up:
Jimi Hendrix - guitar and vocals
Johnny Winter - guitar and vocals
Stepehn Stills - bass
Dallas Taylor - Drums
jimi and johnny jams.rar
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)





Um comentário:
Hello,
By chance I get to your blog. Congratulations is little compared to all you have done and shared.
Best regards from snowy west of France,
Robert
Postar um comentário