This blog is for those who loves, misses Jimi.He gives new ways to the blues rock and fantastic sounds. If you think like this you are in the right place.Jimi, we miss,love and want your sounds and lyrics.The world is missing JIMI HENDRIX.
Photobucket

domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2009

BEFORE THE EXPERIENCE


The magazine Rock nº2 give us a  kind of plus disc, with old JIMI's  songs:

1) Red House
2) Sweet Thing
3) Blues Blues
4) Groove Maker
5) People's People
6) She's A Fox
7) Woah Eeh
8) Gonna Take A Lot
9) Lime, Lime

Before The Experience

Um comentário:

Patrick Dwyer disse...

Thanks you for sharing. Some good vintage stuff. But a few of the tracks clearly seem to come from the jam Jimi had with a drunk Jim Morrison. I'm thinking that was from 1968 at The Scene not before the Experience. Anyone have the date and location by track? I'm curious about the Red House. I like that version. She's A Fox has always been a favorite. Hopeful and relaxing yet somehow sad and distant at the same time.