This blog is for those who loves, misses Jimi.He gives new ways to the blues rock and fantastic sounds. If you think like this you are in the right place.Jimi, we miss,love and want your sounds and lyrics.The world is missing JIMI HENDRIX.
Photobucket

sábado, 17 de janeiro de 2009

MULTI COLORED BLUES


Double cd of studio demos and outtakies:


set list:

Disc 1
Earth Blues  
Dolly Dagger  
Room Full Of Mirrors  
Stepping Stone  
Bleeding Heart  
Drifter's Escape  
Midnight  
3 Little Bears  
Jam Back At The House  
Freedom  
Lover Man  
My Friend  
Astro Man  
Straight Ahead  
1983...A Merman I Shall Turn To Be  
Maui Sunset  

Disc 2
Slow Time Blues  
Freedom  
Drifting  
Angel  
Belly Button Window  
Night Bird Flying  
Pride Of Man  
Ezy Ryder  
Instrumental/Winter Blues  
Instrumental/Last Thursday Morning  
Crash Landing  
Message To Love  
Instrumental/Ezy Ryder  

Multicolored blues - part I

Multicolored blues - part II


Multicolored blues - part III

4 comentários:

Patrick Dwyer disse...

Apologies but I only know English. I love the site but can not figure out how to play the files in the format you all use. Do most people convert them or what type player do they use. I have some file I might be able to share as well but it appears I need to understand more about the file format you all are using. Thanks Patrick Dwyer.

Anônimo disse...

Hello my friend. you only get two programs:
1-winrar is to unzip the files to your pc.
2- mp3 player( all the files are mp3). the windows media player will make the work and many others.

how to get the winrar? go to the google first page and in the box type download winrar, is free.
thank you and nice sounds.
JIMI FOREVER!

Anônimo disse...

Нi, juѕt wаnted to tell уou, I loved
thiѕ poѕt. It was inspiring. Keep on postіng!


Feel free to surf to my web-sіte: benefits of bucket trucks
Take a look at my web site ; used bucket trucks for sale

Anônimo disse...

Hеya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

Also visit my web site ... www.howtobuyandsellcars1.com